Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Favorite Things

So, I thought I would take the time to list off some of my favorite things. By reading these you may get to know me a little better, or just confirm your suspicions.

  1. Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi
  2. the colors pink, green, and orange
  3. good Music
  4. peanut butter and chocolate
  5. finishing a great book
  6. Grey's Anatomy
  7. playing around with different make-up looks
  8. when you meet someone you connect with and can talk for hours, about anything
  9. the warm and fuzzy feeling that makes it impossible stop smiling:)
  10. dancing
  11. singing at the top of my lungs in the car
  12. audit/accounting
  13. politics
  14. when the sun comes out after a cloudy day
  15. enjoying a baseball game at the park
  16. ice-cream
  17. retail/cleaning therapy
  18. the Church
  19. being comfortable to be who you are
  20. LOVE

1 comment:

Candace said...

I stalked you and found your blog! Yeah. What a great way for us to keep in touch. I'll be reading.