Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Are we done yet?


Four things:

1) 17 years of school are almost done. 6 weeks and change. I pick up my hood tomorrow. All that is left of my college career: two tests and a quiz. I need someone to motivate me to stay motivated! I am excited, but a little apprehensive. School is the only thing I have known.

2) I am really missing my friends who aren't in Pullman. Old church friends, my Jewish sister (well, my Jewish sister in a musical), EY friends. Friends in Cambodia, friends in the Bronx. Friends with a new little baby girl! I love you all and miss you dearly.

3) EY was at the Beta Alpha Psi meeting last night! Jenny, Laura, Erika, and Chuck came over to talk to the undergrads. We went to The Coug afterwards and had so much fun catch up.

4) I am in love with this beauty:




No comments: