Tuesday, July 28, 2009

summer in the city


Sorry I've been such a bad blogger lately! Here are some updates:
  • I took Regulation on the 17th of July (I think I did alright..we'll see in a month!) I didn't know what to do with myself when I was done. Such a weird feeling.
  • I've met up with a number of my friends in the area. I'm not friendless anymore!
  • Great conversations with friends that are away.
  • Volleyball at Lake Sammamish
  • Finally, a Bachelorette season finale i am happy about!
  • Seattle is more like the Tri-Cities theses days. Only there is no air conditioning. And there is humidity. I don't know how i feel about this. I have spent the whole day in the basement.
  • I start work in eight days. Yikes!
  • Went on a date to Golden Gardens.
  • Enjoyed Golden Gardens much more than Grey Gardens.

No comments: