Sunday, February 15, 2009

Busy Bee

The past few weeks have been insanely busy, but I now have a few days to decompress before it starts again. It started with Mallory, Shari, Calley and I thinking we could study and take BEC(Business Environment and Concepts) in three weeks. Were we out of our minds?! Becker on top of classes makes for one hectic schedule. We drove up to Spokane on Thursday night and stayed with Calley's family (have to say I LOVE the Ryan family!) and then took the exam Friday morning. It went well- I think! I won't know until May, though. The rest of the weekend has been filled with catching up on reading for my actual classes and revising my oral case file memo. We don't start studying for FAR (Financial Accounting and Reporting)until Friday. A week without Becker?! I am going to enjoy this! So- if you want to be my friend, it better be this week!


It is sad to report that this is all my life has consisted of ove the past weeks. I have no life. What is keeping me going is that fact that I might be a CPA at the end of all this. BUT- one thing that is really filling me is that I started singing at church! Singing is just something that makes me happy, so this has been wonderful. Another thing I look forward to are my Bachelor dates with Teresa. For those of you out there who are watching the show: who do you think he is going to pick?! I really like Melissa and Jillian. Don't care for Molly too much.

Lastly- I received my start date! August 5th! So excited. Seattle, here I come!


No comments: