Tuesday, January 27, 2009

20 Random Facts

So, Kayleen asked all of the readers of her blog to post 20 random facts about themselves. As I am always one to oblige, here are 20 random facts about Dani:
  1. I have never eaten a strawberry (my friend Shari is appalled by this fact).
  2. I have a short, back set toe on my right foot named Filmore.
  3. While I say that I am 5', I am really only 4'11 and 3/4". A girl can fudge a 1/4", can't she?!
  4. I was a cheerleader my freshman year of high school. This may not surprise any of you.
  5. I don't eat seafood. Many people have tried to persuade me, but I am a stone wall on this one.
  6. While the normal person has 46 chromosomes, I am cool. I have 45.5.
  7. When I was in sixth grade I dressed up for the Spiceworld premiere. Wait- you didn't?!Try to guess which one I went as...
  8. I LOVE to sing and dance.
  9. When I was in school I was involved in musical theater. Annie, Fiddler on the Roof- we rocked.
  10. I never dated until college. What can I say? I'm waiting for Mr. Darcy!
  11. I have smoked a cigar.
  12. Never been to the east coast. Would love to go.
  13. Growing up I was a Barbie girl.
  14. I have worked at a pharmacy/post office/gift shop, a restaurant, a car rental company, a bookstore, and an accounting firm. I hope the accounting thing sticks.
  15. My sophomore year of high school I was on the dive team.
  16. I can water ski, but I can't do my thing on the slopes.
  17. Favorite drink- jolly rancher. Thanks Andrea!
  18. Give me Mexican food and you have a happy camper.
  19. I am fascinated by the 16th century.
  20. When asked what I wanted to be, at age 5, I replied, " A doctor. That, or a school bus driver."

Now it is your turn. Ready, set, go!

2 comments:

Candace said...

No seafood and strawberries?!? Yikes girl. Strawberries are simply amazing, and you live so close to the coast.

The cheerful, bright and happy Dani was of course a cheerleader. I could have told you that even if you didn't tell me.

So did you get your start dates today? I think Jared did for audit. How crazy!

Kayleen said...

First of all - I love your new picture/blog title thingie. Very cute.

And, I didn't know you were a cigar smokin', water skiing barbie girl! :)