Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation- pics to come soon!

Graduation was fantastic! My parents came up on Friday and had a chance to meet some of my professors and my dad was finally able to met Fr. Steve before we headed to dinner with the Morton family. We spent the rest of the evening just relaxing :) On Saturday I walked at 11:30 and then left Pullman for the last time. It was a bit surreal: balancing the excitement of being done with school forever, sadness of leaving the place I've called home for 5 years, and the knowledge that I still have audit and regulation to take. Pics should be up soon!

The last few days have been interesting. Another round on antibiotics for the eyes, trying to gear up for audit (May 29!) and adjusting to being back home. I send my transcripts in tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have word on BEC and FAR soon! While I wait I will try to forget that my future is dependent upon these exams. OK- I can retake them if I need to, but I really don't want to! Any suggestions on how to destress??

No comments: