Sunday, May 3, 2009

What a weekend...

Have to say this has been one of the MOST eventful weekends ever. It started on Friday. The girls and I celebrated being DONE with classes. Forever. We had a blast. Saturday was filled with watching season three of Friends, taking a fabulous nap, and going to a house warming party. Today, consequently, was the day that I tried to catch up on studying for my two finals.

You may ask, though, what was the best part of the weekend?? The two hours I spent at the ER tonight to be told I have CONJUCTIVITIS! This is fondly known as pink eye. I honestly don't know how in the world I got it. I didn't wake up with my eyes glued shut, so I wasn't quite sure it was pink eye. By the evening my eyes hurt so much that I didn't go to Mass and went to the ER because minor emergency was closed. My wonderful friend Shari went with me and we were actually able to study Becker while we were in the waiting room! All I could do was laugh. My last week in Pullman I come down with pink eye. I just hope it is gone by Saturday. I just happen to be GRADUATING that day!!!!


(Girls's night- pre pink eye!)

No comments: