Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello Seattle!


I am officially a resident of Seattle! My parents helped me move everything over from the Tri-Cities on Friday and we spent the rest of the weekend with family. I'll be staying with my fabulous aunt and uncle until my apartment is ready in early August. The fact that I LIVE here is still sinking in! I can't wait to see what happens next. What I do know is that I take REG on Friday and I start work on August 5th. The rest is still unwritten.If you are in the area and want to be my friend, let me know!!

2 comments:

Rachel Cook said...

Yeah Dani, you made the move! Now you are fabulous city girl, but then again, you always were one at heart. I may not live in the area but can I still be you friend (and come to visit)? ;)

Kayleen said...

Horray! Definitely coffee this week. And if you need help moving in, Mike and I would be glad to give you some assistance :) Welcome to the Emerald City!