Tuesday, June 30, 2009

one of my favorites

And I get to see her this weekend!!

Why is Amy Rene one of my favorites? We were cast as sisters in Fiddler on the Roof and have been "sisters" ever since! She has such an incredible heart and is always there when you need her. Her drive and ambition encourage others, including myself, to never settle for something less. From high school and college to big girl jobs; from illness and near death to celebrating the joys of life: we have been through it all. She is truly someone who not only lifts you up, but will debrief the latest Bachelorette episode with you the moment it ends :)

Amy graduated from the University of Washington (I try not to hold that against her) with a degree in political communications. She is an reporter with KTVZ in Bend, OR and will be marrying her Mr. Darcy on August 10, 2010 in Lake Tahoe. I am thrilled that I will get to stand with her and see one of her dreams come true! (and by the way, he really is a mr. darcy...he is from London! )

No comments: