Monday, December 8, 2008

dance parties and gingerbread houses

I had such a great weekend! Friday was the accounting pub crawl. Now, I'm not one to go crazy, but I wanted to hang out with all of the MAcc kiddos. Therefore, I drove the Fab Five! We joined up with the group at Denny's and then went to Zeppoz, My Office, and Ranch Viejo. Then the Fab Five finished the night at Mallory's with a dance party to B. Spears! (Her new album is amazing!) After the dance party Mallory, Calley, and Marin headed to Mike's, while Shari and I called it a night. It was amazing just to let loose and have fun with the girls.
The Fab Five!


On Saturday a group of us from St. Tommy's went to Bishop Place to visit with some of the residents. We made gingerbread houses and decorated Christmas cookies with them! It was really neat to see God working throughout the project. I hope that I am able to go visit more often next semester.

17 days till Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Pub Crawl and subsequent dance party was AMAZING!! Definitely a night to remember. :-)