Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I LOVE the Christmas season. There is something about it that makes me smile. Here is my Top 10 List of why I LOVE Christmas and the season of Advent.

Dani's Christmas Top 10 List

10. School's out ( and nothing to work on!)
9. Christmas sweaters!(OK- not the ugly ones, but pretty,sparkly ones!)
8. The Nutcracker ( yeah, I was in it. I was the best mouse you've ever seen)
7. Holiday Specials (Rudolph, Frosty, the Grinch, etc.)
6. Christmas movies (Home Alone anyone?)
5. Christmas cookies (yay for sugar cookies!)
4. Christmas music ( I only allow myself to listen to it after Thanksgiving)
3. All of the smells (weird, but I love the smell of pine, cranberry, and sugar cookies)
2. Dinner with family

And......(drum roll please)

1. The birth of Christ- pretty cool that God would send His only Son down to earth to save us, huh?

1 comment:

Candace said...

This truly is the best time of the year! I've been listening to Christmas music like crazy and I can't get enough of it!

I only wish I had absolutely nothing to do and could curl up in a blanket, drink hot cocoa, and watch Elf. Ah... dreaming. Reality is finals are just around the bend!

Good luck finishing school.