Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday!

Well, it is here! Christmas break. It has never been so needed. Weirdest thing: there is snow in the Tri-Cities. We rarely get snow. I am just glad that it is nowhere near the levels that Pullman experienced.

Here is an update on what has been going on:

- All my presentations went well during Dead Week. Go Fab Five!
- Dinner Thursday of Dead Week with Women's Group
- I came down with an itty bitty cold. It wasn't too bad, though. I'm feeling better =)
- Fab Five wine party on Sunday before finals. We are going to miss you , Marin!
- NO FINALS! (Well, I just had to turn in my take home audit final on Monday and my ethics memo for Sue's class on Wednesday, but those weren't too bad)

I am going to relax over break because I know that my final semester at WSU will be busy. I am taking advanced tax, a seminar on cost accounting, accounting theory, and PNW history. Blerg. I am hoping to get a head start by getting my Becker materials and my Master's oral case over break. We'll see how much I get done. Wish me luck!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

I didn't know you were sick :( Blah, that's no good. But Dani, I had a great semester and you really contributed to that! I am glad we have blogging to stay in touch over the next few months until you move back. I will miss you though.

I hope you have a fantastic relaxing break!

Candace said...

Merry Christmas Dani! I'm glad you're relaxing over the break. I'm trying to decide how I'm going to round up enough stamina to go another semester. We'll see. I'm pretty hopeful that it won't be too killer.

Crazy story. One of my best friends whom I met at college about 4 years ago is moving to Seattle next summer. She's in Boston now and it's been some time since we've lived in the same city, and it's totally random that she's moving there.

Maybe it's a sign. Maybe I really should be in Seattle bc my favorite peeps are all there.

Miss you!