Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time to hit the road

I am thrilled to get a change of scenery this weekend! I will be taking a road trip with my sister to Seattle on Friday. Little Miss Lauren takes off for Greece on Monday and I am signing some initial paperwork on an apartment! Now, I do wish I were going to Greece with her, but I hear all they eat is seafood. You all know about my relationship with seafood :) My parents and I have told her she needs to take tons of pictures.

This weekend will be fabulous. I have been missing the water, the crisp air, and friends. Shari and I were talking the other day and came to a sad realization: we have no friends this summer. I can't complain too much for two reasons: 1) I can focus on studying 2) there is the phone. I do miss my friends, though!! AND- as much as I love my family, I need some time away. It is really weird going from living on your own to living with your parents!

Studying for regulation is going well. As well as could be expected. Business law was one of my least favorite classes, and tax is not my best subject. I just have to keep at it. Getting my scores on audit and financial should be a boost. They can't come soon enough! I honestly am getting drained. Does anyone have some energy I could borrow? I'll repay it with interest!!!!

Finally- it occurred to me that I haven't blogged about politics lately. That is probably because I honestly have nothing to say. The Obama Administration doesn't deserve my energy. There are SO many things that upset me. The massive debt (and probable inflation to follow), the push for universal heath care , and the fact that the government now makes cars. Seriously?!

No comments: