Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Updates!

Hello all! It has been way to long- sorry for the lack of posts lately. Here are just a few of the things that have been going on =)

- sat for audit on May 29th
- I passed BEC! should know about FAR and audit in the next three weeks.
- martinis with Amy after the test
- girl time with Calley and Greta
- enjoying the SUN!
- opened my Reg book for the first time today :(
- lots of wonderful time with the family

I am really trying to enjoy the next two months I have before I start work. I will never have this time back. Things are changing. My baby brother is graduating from high school AND community college. I am moving to Seattle. My little sister is off to Europe. My 15 year old sister. It seems just like yesterday that the three of us were fighting over who got to ride in the front seat or eat the last piece of chocolate. Now we are all grown up. Can't wait to see where those two go.

Finally, I am planning a trip to the other side of the mountains in two weeks to hopefully finalize details concerning an apartment. At last I can meet little Louisa Corrigan!

No comments: