Sunday, January 25, 2009

my new bff

I am here to announce that I have a new bff. His name is Becker. If any of you can't find me I am probably hanging out with him. He'll be with me until August. And then I hope he leaves for good! (I'm talking about the Becker CPA Review...haha!)

Things have been pretty good in Pullman lately. I am excited because I was able to take MIS 600 instead of that American Studies seminar. What is really interesting is that the MIS class is actually about entrepreneurship in the biotech industry! You may be asking why I would get excited about this. The reason is that I actually want to audit the biotech industry! How perfect is that?! Plus, I have had major experience with drugs developed by biotech.We have a mix of science and business people, so it is a pretty interesting class. All of my other classes have been fantastic. They don't look like they will be to hard, and my oral case does not look too difficult. It deals with extinguishment of debt with the issuance of stock as well as the issuance of a convertible debenture with detachable warrants. YAY!

The snow is back in Pullman, which does not really make my happy. I have decided I need to move to Arizona. EY has an office there. I could easily tell Seattle I'm transferring! Then I won't have to deal with driving in the snow! I am off to get ready to brave the cold and the roads for Mass. Until then, I will visualize am here:


(beautiful Vanuatu)


No comments: